Student Marketing and Communication Lead
Location: Palmerston, Ont
Ready to apply & advance your marketing – business development career. Be a leader, market innovator to prepare you for your perfect job. We are a small dynamic precision technology business serving the rapidly growing professional UAV/UAS sector for all industries. In addition, Ag Business & Crop offers precision soil samplers and liquid storage covers. Recognized by Globe & Mail Small Business Award program we are looking for dynamic person to help we grow our business in conducting market research, analysis, development of marketing strategies, & enhance our client retention initiatives.
The student will work with sales & technical specialists to assist in the analysis and development of marketing information, packages, social media platforms for revenue generating business initiatives. This will include preparing marketing information, target marketing initiatives, newsletter, display & show material. Also work with other staff to enhance client retention initiatives and service. Support functions for our office administrative and client support office functions will also be called upon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and update marketing items and website information for the products and services offered
- Collect, analyze and report marketing data on potential & existing markets to aid in the growth of business projects and business strategy
- Evaluate business social media presence and further develop this market
- Assist client support office with providing service to clients.
- Assist with contacting clients to evaluate customer experience and help develop customer retention initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist office & field staff
- Exceptional technical writing skills for customers, media, and other external viewers
- Possess a good marketing knowledge
- Working knowledge of various software programs including MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of the use of social media platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook in marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong ability to take initiative, work independently to complete tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bonus points if you have video and production and editing experience
- Ability to conduct market research, complete projects on time and in a professional manner
- Preference will be given to students within a underrepresented group minority, and/or have excellent written/oral official language bilingual skills.
- Possess valid ‘G’ drivers licence. Own transportation required
- Some flexibility in work hours is an asset
Ready to Apply?
Submit your application too
Felix Weber, T.Ag (CEO)
Ag Business & Crop Inc
131 Frank Lambier Court
Bonus Challenge question (Optional):
Student’s with passion for marketing may wish to submit short answer (~500 word) to this question, considering our business:
Blog articles, photos, webinars, podcasts, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, newsletter, videos, push marketing all are potential content for our team to produce. How do we do it all?