The training was really good… It was nice to have instructors that had a lot of knowledge and passion for what they are teaching…
Training is available for products purchased from Ag Business & Crop, helping you to get the most out of the technology. The training is structured to give you the tools and information needed to operate a small UAV/UAS (also known as drones).
- We use the “Transport Canada Staff Instructions” and the proposed “Small UAV Definitions & Best Practices Guide” as the basis for our training. The focus of the training is outlining government requirements for safe operation of UAVs on the ground and in the sky.
- Full day training with hands on flying a fixed wing and/or rotary wing craft to get practical experience out in the field.
- Four days of training that includes aviation law and flight characteristics taught by a certified flight instructor and includes the Radio license training.
- We cover flight planning to flight execution, basic data process and data management. More detailed data processing training is optional.
One Day Refresher Training
Friday April 21, 2017
- File a NOTAM what info is needed
- Checklist before you fly
- eMotion3 training and scenarios flight examples scenarios harder to plan
- Touch on Pix4d new and problems encountered
- New law updates
- Work through a flight planning process with example (Notam, zones, etc.)
To register, complete and submit the form below
Please download & fill out the “UAV Flight Training Registration” pdf and send the completed form to us.
This training is offered by:
For more information and general inquires about training please contact AG Business & Crop Inc
I received our SFOC application approval for the entire Province of NS up to 800 feet altitude, valid August 25, 2015 – February 26, 2016. Thanks for your help with the process. Time to get out and fly!